2.Name： Professional Soothing Varicose Vein Recovery Socks
3.Maintenance time：1 Year
4.Brand Made in China
6. Pressure: Class 1, 15-21mmHg
7. Style: mid tube open toe
8. Size: S-M, L-XL
9. Product weight: S-M size is about 50g, L-XL size is about 60g
10. Product size: ankle-knee length 32.5cm
11. Material: spandex, nylon
12. Wearing time: It is recommended to wear varicose vein socks for no more than 3 hours for the first time. After adapting, it is recommended to wear them for about 8 hours a day. They cannot be worn while sleeping.
13.Size: S-M: Ankle 18-25, Calf 30-42; L-XL: Ankle 26-32, Calf 36-46
【Features】1. Staged partial pressure weaving, decompression sequentially from bottom to top, accurately relieves fatigue and soreness of legs, and restores healthy legs;
2. Double horizontal and vertical pressure, relieve the pressure on the veins of the lower extremities, no burden of standing and sitting for a long time;
3. Ergonomic design, 360° three-dimensional surround full-wrap design, fits the shape of the legs, and is more comfortable to wear;
4. Choose high-quality nylon and elastic fiber fabrics, which are delicate, soft and elastic, tight but not tight, and easy to wear;
5. Auxiliary shaping to create a perfect leg curve, both effective and beautiful.
Q1: How long can I wear it every day?
A: It is recommended to wear varicose vein socks for no more than 3 hours for the first time. After adaptation, it is recommended to wear them for about 8 hours a day. The effect of wearing and stopping is not good.
Q2: Why can't I wear it to sleep?
A: It is not advisable to wear compression stockings while sleeping, because the leg activities are reduced at that time, and the feet and the heart are already at the same level. There is no need to deliberately pressurize, and the blood from the legs will naturally flow back to the heart slowly. In addition, after getting up in the morning, because the blood vessels in the feet have not yet expanded, it is best to wear compression socks at this time. The socks can be taken off when you get home at night.
Q3: Can this sock be washed in a washing machine?
A: Do not use a washing machine to wash. Please use warm water below 45°C to wash by hand. Machine washing will easily damage the elasticity of socks.
Q4: How long can the elasticity or pressure of socks last?
A: During normal use and maintenance, it can maintain the response compression force for 6 months. Once it loses its elasticity or deforms, please replace it immediately.
Q5: Must it be cleaned every day?
A: It is not necessary to clean it every day if it is clean and hygienic. It depends on the situation, so as to avoid the breeding of bacteria such as odor and dirt.
【Recruitment of distribution and partners】
Distribution area: Asia and North America
Agency consultation Tel: +852 6847 6120
Whatsapp: +852 6847 6120