1. Brand name: Japan vdada
2. Product name: Japan Vdada Pressure Cooker
3. Rated working pressure: 20-70kPa
4. Product maintenance: one year
5. Product origin: Japanese brand, made in China
6. Pulse amplitude: 100us-400us
7. Color classification: red/white
8. Material: PP shell, silicon rubber sealing ring, non-stick aluminum alloy liner
9. Power: 700W
10. Capacity: 2.0L
1. Large capacity, mini shape, most suitable for fast-paced family use
2. The maximum pressure is 70Kpa, the high firepower is slightly simmered, the meat is crispy and soft, saving time and electricity
3. Double fuse protection, over-temperature protection, automatic cooling and pressure relief after cooking
4. Eight intelligent recipe function selection, intelligent control of pressure and cooking time, delicious and easy
5. Child safety lock design, safe cooking process
6.12 hours appointment timing, no problem when you want to eat
7. Intelligent operation, large screen display, status and time are clear at a glance
1. For the first use, please remove all packaging, take out all accessories from the inner pot, and clean all parts that are in direct contact with food with a soft cloth.
2. Check whether the sealing ring is correctly installed on the lid, the sealing ring slot must be stuck in the fixed bracket and evenly attached to the inside of the lid. Check whether the vent hole and the float valve hole are unblocked. If they are blocked, they must be cleaned.
3. Open the cover Please confirm whether the float valve is down before opening the cover. Grasp the opening and closing handle with one hand, pull out the safety lock with the other hand, turn it clockwise in the direction of "Open Lid-Close Lid", and lift up to open the lid.
Reminder: When the float valve is not cleaned regularly or a large amount of viscous fluid food is cooked, the float valve is stuck by the viscous material around and cannot automatically fall, and the lid cannot be opened. At this time, you can poke a slender object such as chopsticks at the float valve port to lower the float valve.
4. Take out the inner pot and put the food and water into the inner pot. The food and water should not exceed 4/5 of the height of the inner pot and should not be less than 1/5 of the height of the inner pot.
5. Put the inner pot into the pot body, and keep the inner pot surface and heating plate clean and dry before putting it.
★Special reminder: After putting the inner pot into the body, gently rotate the inner pot left and right to make the bottom of the inner pot fully contact the heating plate.
【Recruitment of distribution and partners】
Distribution area: Asia and North America
Agency consultation Tel: +852 6847 6120
Whatsapp: +852 6847 6120